CONBY - The C3 SaaS Source, a Cloud Dataflow startup
Share your experiences, spread the wings
- 2016-11 B2(v6.0.5 beta) announced as open-source project, an entirely new websocket front-end for big data platform.
- 2016-06 C3(v5.0.1 stable) released, with GraphFrames & GraphX plugins.
- 2016-05 C3(v4.5.2) released, with 11 Spark-ML APIs, 26 plugins for bigdata visualization.
- 2016-03 C3(v4.0.3) released, with GPU-based cuDNN module.
- 2015-10 C3 Service will be under maintenance on 20th Oct since Linode Japan reason.(Running)
- 2015-05 C3(v4.0.0) beta, spark/yarn based.
- 2015-04 C3(v3.3.7 stable) released, minor bug fixes.
- 2014-12 C3(v3.3.6) released, minor bug fixes.
- 2014-06 C3(v3.3.1) core platform ready for service, User Event monitoring.
- 2014-05 C3 core platform v3.2.9(docker.io based) coming soon.
- 2013-12 C3 core platform v3.2.6 stable released(cost-based).
- 2013-02 C3 core platform v3.1.2 released(50 logic nodes trial).
- 2012-10 C3 core platform v3.1 released.
- 2012-08 C3 Mobile API Service released(Free)
- 2012-01 C3 Computer Vision pattern recognition service Launched(Cloud computing V3.0)
- 2011-12 Free C3 Operating Web Portal system to BPA client now available.
- 2011-08 C3 computing platform V3.0 released. real-time platform status.
- 2010-03 Free Map-Reduce computing service(Cloud computing V2.0)
- 2010-03 Free Business Process Automation service(Cloud computing V2.0)
- 2010-03 C3(V2.0) API and BPA service released
- 2009-05 Hive Pig map-reduce SS Launched
- 2007-05 Cloud Computing Data Mining and Web Scraping (V1.0)
- 2007-05 .MOBI template UI package
- 2007-02 Twitter API WS Launched
- 2006-09 Super Think Tank: PM Master Launched
- 2005-03 Video broadcasting product PPSHOW released.
Fast delivery, strong understanding